THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 18 June 2011

My Everything~

Hai Mr Amin Azizan! ^^

- stand for Achik love Anz! ^^



Hes My Guardian Angel.
Hes My Discipline Teacher.
Hes My Second Daddy.
Hes My Smile.
Hes My Tears.
Hes My Laugh.
Hes My Shoulder.
Hes My Tissue to Wipe.
Hes My Transportation.
Hes My Friends To a Movie.
Hes My ATM.
Hes My Scream.
Hes My Entertainer.
Hes My MushyMushy Hubby.
Hes My Light to See.
Hes My Burger to Eat.
Hes My Air to Breath.
Hes My Entire Things.
Hes My World.
HES EVERYTHIGS!


Seasons are Changing,
and
Waves are Crushing,
and
Stars are Falling all For Us,
Days Grow Longer,
and
Nights Grow Shorter,
I can show You I'll b The One.
I'LL NEVER LET YOU FALL,
I'LL STAND WITH YOU FOREVER,
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU THRU IT ALL,
EVEN IF SAVING YOU,
WILL SENDS ME TO HEAVEN.


Cause You are My True Love My Whole Heart!
You The Reason To Live!
I LOVE YOU!


"The Moments"
- credit to Hubby ( 1st time die capture sy! ^^ )





"More Moments"







 p/s : this whole entry been created because IMY! :'(




6/15/2011
1.20a.m

0 comments: